Thanks to its premium quality, the Sea to Summit Sigma Pot made of stainless steel offers many years of performance for the outdoor kitchen.
The Sigma Pot made of high-quality stainless steel has a permeable sieve in the lid for easy draining of water and an engraved pattern on the bottom of the pot, which keeps the pot stable on any camping stove. The unique, patented PIVOT-LOCK handle (with safety lock) ensures that the pot sits comfortably in the hand when in use. The handle also folds and attaches the lid to the pot for easy transport.
Sea to Summit's Fluxtherm treatment provides even heat distribution to maximize cooking efficiency while the integrated LID KEEP keeps the lid away from dirt. Our compact Sigma Pots are compatible (fit into each other) with our SigmaPans, DeltaLight dishes and even the aluminum AlphaPots and AlphaPans.
The Sigma Pot is offered in size 2.7L.
- High-quality cooking pot made of stainless steel
- Volume: 2.7L
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock™ handle with silicone grip to ensure the pot is stable in the hand
- High cooking efficiency thanks to thin-walled stainless steel
- Optimal heat distribution thanks to Fluxtherm treatment
- Powder coating on the bottom of the pot reduces hot spots and provides stability on camping stoves
- The large inner radius guarantees easy cleaning and offers enough space to store Delta Cutlery products
- Unit of measurement on the inside in 0.5 liter increments
- Sigma Pots are compatible with DeltaLight dishes, AlphaPots and AlphaPans (fit into each other)
- Easy-flowing strainer in the lid for efficient pouring with integrated, patent-pending LID KEEP
- Easy to clean thanks to the large pot diameter (not dishwasher safe!)
- Weight: 382g
- Dimensions: 181 x 121mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Sea to Summit Sigma Pot 2.7L