Introductory price promotion! The first delivery will reach us in February 2024. Get one of these now!
GEAR ROCK ® Revelstoke PRO hard shell roof tent
GEAR ROCK ® - The new hard shell roof tent brand for all wilderness adventurers. Robust design meets maximum functionality for being self-sufficient on the go. Developed from practice, our demands flow into every detail. Overlanding in harsh conditions and all weather conditions. Equipped with a full range of accessories, handling is quick and easy. GEAR ROCK is a brand of Canada Gear in collaboration with partners in North America.
The GEAR ROCK ® Revelstoke PRO is a 1-2 person aluminum hard shell roof tent with triangular opening. This design is the fastest to unfold version on the market.
The aluminum roof tent impresses with its stability despite its low weight. With a height of just 21cm, it takes up little space on the roof and can still accommodate equipment inside (approx. 175L). The stable aluminum construction offers the possibility of attaching an additional 50kg to the quick-to-assemble cross beams of the upper shell. These are included as standard in the scope of delivery.
A completely circumferential double guide rail in the lower shell, offers the possibility that all recordings and Brackets can be freely positioned. Even the arrangement of the lockable closures can be freely chosen. This also allows you to mount awnings and other accessories directly on the roof tent without having to rely on special roof racks.
The tent material consists of a cotton/polyester blend (280g/sqm), which reinforces ripstop and is therefore particularly tear-resistant. It is also PU-coated on the inside to prevent moisture from being passed on (protection against mold formation).
The open side is enlarged towards the back thanks to the folding aluminum U-bar. This gives you more space and a wonderful view through the skylights in the upper tent fabric. The pop-up tent fabric (Rainfly) above provides extra rain protection over the expanded area. You can also attach an awning extension here (optional) which covers an area of 235 x 115-320cm (introduction at the beginning of 2024).
The two side entrance openings are extra large and perfect for additional ventilation . You can adjust the remaining gap perfectly from top to bottom and thus also the brightness. Above the two entrances are the extra ventilation openings that can be individually adjusted from the inside using a zipper.
The GEAR ROCK ® Revelstoke PRO has a total of 3 input openings with freely placeable ladder holders. These are equipped with quick-release fasteners and securely fix the ladder. The included telescopic ladder can be extended to 2.3m. Equipped with 2 removable shoebags, these can also be freely positioned with the corresponding ring eyelets.
Inside the GEAR ROCK ® Revelstoke PRO is equipped with a 7cm thick foam mattress, protected in a viscose protective cover with a siliconized underside . The standard also includes a 10mm thick 3D mesh fabric as a mattress base.
Other accessories include a total of 8 inner pockets, either arranged one above the other in different sizes at the high back or at the foot end. A large storage net (double layer) on the inside of the shell ensures that larger items can be stored perfectly. Also included in delivery is a removable, double-sided LED light strip. Easily removable, it is integrated into the corner profile of the upper shell and is equipped with a touch dimmer and a USB connection cable.
Another highlight of the GEAR ROCK® Revelstoke PRO is the 300g down duvet with a water-repellent cover. With a size of 180 x 210cm, it can be used in a roof tent or outdoors.
If you want to have a complete 360° panoramic view, the entire tent body can easily be zipped off at the top. You can't get a better view!
The scope of delivery also includes a thermal inlay, which can be attached to the tent if necessary. This will cause the GEAR ROCK® Revelstoke PRO can also be used without restrictions in the fourth season.
Features GEAR ROCK ® Revelstoke PRO:
- Dimensions closed without attachments: (LxWxH) 215 x 129 x 21cm (120cm version); 215 x 144 x 21cm (135cm version)
- Dimensions closed with closures, pressure dampers, etc.: (LxWxH) 220 x 135 x 21cm (120cm version); 220 x 150 x 21cm (135cm version)
- Lying area (LxWxH): 120 x 205cm (120cm version); 135 x 205cm (135cm version)
- Height open (outside): 150cm
- Weight: 68kg (120cm version); 75kg (135cm version)
- Color: Shell body: Black, Tent fabric: Anthracite
- Material: Hard shell: Aluminum; Tent fabric: cotton/polyester blend, PU coated
- Triangular opening top shell
- Vented aluminum lower shell system
- Particularly strong gas pressure springs (no locking necessary)
- Including roof rack on the upper shell (removable, max. Load 50kg when closed, 20kg open)
- Extra storage volume when closed (7cm)
- Rounded corner profile of the aluminum hard shell
- Lockable closures can be freely positioned
- An awning can optionally be attached directly to the tent base (guide rail)
- 3 inputs (both sides and rear)
- Two sets of ladder brackets can be freely placed
- Telescopic ladder (removable) in 2.3m length (other lengths optionally available)
- 2-layer fabric material at all entrances: mosquito protection and tent fabric with zipper
- Particularly quiet tent fabric in wind
- Room expansion to the rear through folding aluminum U-bar (telescopic)
- Removable pop-up tent fabric (Rainfly) with strap adjustment and Skylight
- Extra ventilation openings with zipper adjustment
- Removable, weatherproof shoe bags (2 pieces), can be freely placed
- 4 ring eyelets included for side attachment
- High density foam mattress in 7cm thickness
- Mattress protection cover made of viscose with additional silicone protection on the underside
- 3D mesh fabric included as a mattress base
- Maximum internal height 135cm
- Zip-off tent body (top)
- 8 inside pockets (front and back on the high side)
- LED light strips integrated into corner profiles of the upper shell on both sides (1.50m length, removable), with USB connection cable and touch dimmer for continuous light adjustment (warm white)
- Double-layer storage net on the underside of the upper shell
- Insulated lower shell, upper shell covered with felt
- Down duvet (300g filling) in 180 x 210cm with water-repellent protective cover
- Thermo inlay for additional insulation including transport bag
- Expandable with awning (Rainfly extension to the rear) or awning awning (both available as options from the beginning of 2024)
Scope of delivery:
- Hard shell roof tent GEAR ROCK ® Revelstoke PRO in 120cm or 135cm version
- Roof racks (2 pieces) for the upper shell incl. Mounting material
- 2 Lockable closures
- Telescopic ladder (2.3m length extended) with transport bag
- Two sets of ladder brackets with quick release
- 2 tension rods
- 2 Shoebags
- 4 ring eyelets for side attachment
- 2 LED light strips (removable) with touch dimmer and USB cable (LED light strips approx. 150cm long, USB cable approx. 50cm )
- Mattress underlay (mesh fabric 3D) in 120 x 205cm or 135 x 205cm and 10mm thickness
- Down duvet (300g filling) in 180 x 210cm, color anthracite
- Thermo inlay with transport bag
- Fixing material for Roof racks and accessories
2 roof racks are required to attach to the vehicle. Observe a minimum distance of 75cm!
To test out the GEAR ROCK ® Revelstoke PRO, please contact us. We will also get this item in the after delivery in 2024 Rental assortment.