The next delivery has arrived. Get one of these now!
GEAR ROCK ® Revelstoke hard shell roof tent
GEAR ROCK ® - The new hard shell roof tent brand for all wilderness adventurers. Robust design meets maximum functionality for being self-sufficient on the go. Developed from practice, our demands flow into every detail. Overlanding in harsh conditions and all weather conditions. Equipped with a full range of accessories, handling is quick and easy. GEAR ROCK is a brand of Canada Gear in collaboration with partners in North America.
The GEAR ROCK ® Revelstoke is a 2-person aluminum hard shell roof tent with triangular opening. This design is the fastest to unfold version on the market.
The aluminum roof tent impresses with its stability despite its low weight. The ultra-flat design at only 17cm is particularly suitable for taller vehicles such as vans, SUVs and pick-ups. Despite the low height, the lower shell is also fully insulated and offers the usual protection.
The stable aluminum construction and low height of the Revelstoke offers the possibility of attaching a full 160kg to the quick-to-assemble cross beams of the upper shell. These are included as standard in the scope of delivery.
A completely circumferential guide rail in the upper and lower shell offers the possibility that all holders and holders can be freely positioned. Even the arrangement of the lockable closures can be freely chosen. This also allows you to mount awnings and other accessories directly on the roof tent without having to rely on special roof racks.
The tent material consists of a cotton/polyester blend (280g/sqm), which reinforces ripstop and is therefore particularly tear-resistant. It is also PU-coated on the inside to prevent moisture from being passed on (protection against mold formation).
The open side has an extra pop-up tent fabric (Rainfly), which also protects the entrance and ladder area from the weather. This can also be zipped off to the side and rolled up completely. The two tension rods can also be used to stretch the tent fabric from the entrance if you want to have even more covered area.
New in 2022, there are tent fabric overhangs at both side entrances that can also be set up. If you want the full entrance opening, the setup material can be zipped off to the side and rolled up completely. More freedom is not possible.
The GEAR ROCK ® Revelstoke has a total of 3 entrance openings with freely placeable ladder holders. The included telescopic ladder can be extended to 2.3m. Equipped with 2 removable shoebags, these can also be freely positioned.
Inside the GEAR ROCK ® Revelstoke is equipped with a 6cm thick foam mattress, protected in a water-repellent protective cover. The standard also includes a 10mm thick 3D mesh fabric as a mattress base.
Other accessories include 2 inner pockets, protected on both sides, as well as a large pocket system with a total of 5 different sized compartments (1 large one made of close-meshed net, 2 medium ones and 2 small ones made of tent fabric) under the top shell, where a lot of accessories can be stored. Also included in delivery is a removable LED light strip with storage pocket and USB cable for the power bank.
Another highlight of the Revelstoke's features is the 300g down duvet with a water-repellent cover. With a size of 180 x 210cm, it can be used in a roof tent or outdoors.
If you want to have a complete 360° all-round view, the entire tent body can easily be zipped off at the top. You can't get more views!
The scope of delivery also includes a thermal inlay, which can be attached to the tent if necessary. This means that the Revelstoke can also be used without restrictions in the fourth season.
Features GEAR ROCK ® Revelstoke:
- Dimensions closed without attachments: (LxWxH) 226x145x17 cm
- Dimensions closed with closures, pressure dampers, etc.: (LxWxH) 234x152x17 cm
- Sleeping area (LxWxH): 135 x 215cm
- Weight: 77.5kg
- Color: Shell body: Black, Tent fabric: Anthracite
- Material: Hard shell: aluminum; Tent fabric: cotton/polyester blend, PU coated
- Triangular opening upper shell
- Particularly strong gas pressure springs (no locking necessary)
- Extra roof rack on the upper shell (removable, max. Load 160kg when closed, 30kg open)
- Lockable closures can be freely positioned
- Optional attachment of an awning directly to the tent base (guide rail)
- 3 inputs (both sides and rear)
- Two sets of ladder brackets can be freely placed
- Telescopic ladder (removable) in 2.3m length
- 2-layer fabric material at all entrances: mosquito protection and tent fabric with zipper
- Particularly quiet tent fabric in windy conditions
- Entrance canopy can be zipped off on the sides and rolled up
- Pop-up tent fabric (Rainfly) can be zipped off at the back for rolling up
- Removable, weatherproof shoe bags (2 pieces), can be placed freely
- 4 ring eyelets included for side attachment
- High density foam mattress in 6cm thickness
- Water-repellent mattress protection cover
- 3D mesh fabric included as a mattress base
- Maximum internal height 140cm
- Zip-off tent body (top)
- 2 inside pockets
- LED light strip (1m length, removable), sewn-on inner pocket for power bank and USB cable (85cm length)
- Pocket system with 5 compartments of different sizes inside under the top shell
- Insulated lower shell, upper shell covered with felt
- Down duvet (300g filling) in 180 x 210cm with water-repellent protective cover
- Thermo inlay for additional insulation including transport bag
Scope of delivery:
- Hard shell roof tent GEAR ROCK ® Revelstoke with 135 x 215cm lying area
- Roof racks (2 pieces) for the upper shell incl. Mounting material
- 2 lockable closures
- Telescopic ladder (2.3m extended length) with transport bag
- Two sets of ladder brackets
- 6 tension rods
- 2 Shoebags
- 4 ring eyelets for side attachment
- 1 LED light strip (removable) with USB cable (LED light strip approx. 100cm long, USB cable approx. 85cm)
- Mattress underlay (3D mesh fabric) in 135 x 215cm and 10mm thickness
- Down duvet (300g filling) in 180 x 210cm, color anthracite
- Thermo inlay with transport bag
- Fastening material for roof racks and accessories
Two roof racks are required to attach the vehicle. Observe a minimum distance of 75cm!
You can find detailed information about assembly and use here: cllhqcq85000001s6enfv52mf
To test out the GEAR ROCK ® Revelstoke, please contact us. We also have this article in Rental Assortment.