The side awning for the GEAR ROCK ® Kootenay has dimensions of 2500 x 2000mm and offers a large covered area next to the roof tent.
It is attached using a zipper, which is already attached as standard on the Kootenay under the upper shell on both long sides. This gives you flexibility and allows you to choose the site you want to use. A second awning can also be installed on the opposite side at the same time. More flexibility is not possible.
The Kootenay is a strong connection that is protected from moisture penetration. Installation is easy: zip on the awning tent fabric, insert the telescopic corner poles into the eyelets, tie it down, and you're done.
Reinforced eyelets on the corners are used to insert the telescopic corner rods, which can be extended up to 2.30m. The guy rope is attached to the protruding spike and secured in the ground using a heavy-duty peg.
A big advantage is that the awning is attached to the upper shell. This gives you a full 85cm of additional height (when unfolded), which is a big advantage, especially for lower vehicles. In addition, the awning can also be used as a side wind and weather protection by guiding it to the ground and securing it without telescopic poles.
A space-saving awning set, safely stored in the transport bag. The small dimensions of 120 x 10 x 10cm when packed make it easy to store in the Kootenay.
- Dimensions: 2500 x 2000mm (awning area), 1200 x 100 x 100mm packed in the transport bag
- Weight: 1.80kg
- Colour: Anthracite
- Material: Tent fabric: cotton/polyester blend (PU-coated), telescopic poles: aluminum, transport bag: polyester
- Quick attachment via zipper to the GEAR ROCK ® Kootenay
- Can be used on both long sides (zippers specified at the factory)
- Telescopic corner bars up to 2.30m high
- Reinforced eyelets for secure tensioning
- 85cm more gain in height by attaching it to the side under the upper shell (when unfolded)
- No moisture ingress at the zipper thanks to the protected position under the upper shell
- Can also be used as wind and weather protection for attaching to the ground
- Space-saving and safely stored in a transport bag
- Hassle-free transport in the GEAR ROCK ® Kootenay
Scope of delivery:
- GEAR ROCK ® Kootenay awning (2500 x 2000mm)
- 2 telescopic corner rods
- 2 guy lines + 2 heavy duty pegs
- Transport bag