The "Loke" multitool is a multifunctional tool with a compact size.
At first glance it looks like a folding shovel, but it has a whole range of intelligent options.
First of all, the shovel can be used as a spade or hoe because it can be locked at 90°. The very sharp side part can be used as an ax for making firewood on the left side or as a saw on the right side. The handle offers a good grip for this. There is also a rope cutter, a crowbar insert, 4 different hex key sizes and of course a bottle opener on the shovel part.
The handle consists of 3 dismantled parts. All of them can be easily put back together using a screw thread and sealing ring. The intelligent thing about it is: Each handle part has an extra tool, which can be operated with the respective individual handle or can be extended. The following details are integrated into the handle parts: saw, pocket knife, firelighter.
At the end of the handle there is also a reinforcement with a mandrel insert to function as an emergency hammer.
Packed in a nylon shoulder bag, you can have it with you at any time to save space.
Made in Sweden, the “Loke” multitool contains very high quality materials, developed from practice.Features:
- Dimensions: 711 x 120mm (assembled) 198 x 120mm (packed)
- Weight: 960g
- Shovel blade can be used as a shovel, hoe or axe
- 90 degree lockable
- Left side part can be used as an axe, right side part can be used as a saw
- Rope cutter
- 4 different hex key sizes
- Crowbar insert
- Bottle opener
- Handle offers very good grip for the hands
- Handle can be dismantled into 3 parts (sealing ring and screw thread)
- Handle parts with extra tools: saw, knife, flint
- Handle tools can be used individually or with an extendable handle
- Handle end with emergency hammer attachment
- Nylon shoulder bag