The "Grim" multitool is a multifunctional tool with a compact size.
At first glance it looks like a folding shovel, but it has a whole range of intelligent options.
First of all, the shovel can be used as a mini spade or hoe. There is an extra pickaxe attached to the other side of the shovel part. Because it can be locked at 90°, both sides are perfect for winter use or setting up the campfire pit. The left side part has an extra saw blade for shortening branches, for example. The handle offers a good grip for this. There is also a rope cutter, a special crowbar insert, 2 different hex key sizes and of course a bottle opener on the shovel part.
The handle consists of 4 dismantled parts. All of them can be easily put back together using a screw thread and sealing ring.
A reinforcement with a mandrel insert has been attached to the end of the handle to function as an emergency hammer.
Packed in a nylon shoulder bag, you can have it with you at any time to save space.
Made in Sweden, the “Grim” multitool contains very high quality materials, developed from practice.Features:
- Dimensions: 650 x 91mm (assembled) 260 x 91mm (packed)
- Weight: 690g
- Shovel blade can be used as a mini spade or hoe (2-sided)
- Extra pickaxe in extension of the shovel blade
- 90 degree lockable
- Left side panel can be used as a saw
- Rope cutter
- 2 different hex key sizes
- Special crowbar insert
- Bottle opener
- Handle offers very good grip for the hands
- Handle can be dismantled into 4 parts (sealing ring and screw thread)
- Handle end with emergency hammer attachment
- Nylon shoulder bag