The Treeline enamel mug was made with traditional craftsmanship and at the same time is equipped with modern functions. In one of the few European enamelware factories, this cup is made according to the same principles as it has been for over 100 years. Thanks to triple baking at over 850°C, the cups are very lightweight and at the same time have a reinforced surface that is hard and robust for every expedition. For the enamel cups from Treeline, removable thermal cuffs were specially developed, as well as matching lids with a “to go” function.
- Color light blue & brown
- Double glazed, reinforced handles and edges
- Triple baked at over 850°C
- Free from heavy metals such as lead or cadmium
- Suitable for all fire pits (campfires, camping stoves, etc.)
- Dishwasher suitable
- 9cm height x 10.5cm width