The Rhino Rack Batwing is a 270° awning from the Australian manufacturer Rhino Rack. It shields both the side of the vehicle and the rear. When extended, it protrudes 2.5m from the side. It is also light, robust and water-repellent, UV-stable and of high quality.
The assembly can be completed within 2 minutes by one person, which is a huge advantage.
The awning is made of a 210D P/OX ripstop material and offers 11m² of covered area. The material is UV treated, waterproof and mold resistant.
The solid frame is made of anodized aluminum and corrosion-resistant elements to prevent it from rusting.
With the Batwing, all poles, guy ropes and pegs are stored in the bag. No additional parts need to be stored in the vehicle. The telescopic rods are integrated and are simply folded out.
- Dimensions (unfolded): 2500 x 2500 x 2500mm per element (4 elements)
- Dimensions on the vehicle: 2740 x 20 x 95mm (LxWxH, packed)
- Huge 11 square meter covered area
- 2000mm water column
- UV protection factor 50+
- Material 210D P/OX Ripstop
- Bars and transport cover in black
- Weight 19.5 kg
Scope of delivery:
- Awning packed in transport cover
- 10 pegs
- 8 guy ropes
- 1 tension strap
- 2 universal holders
- 2 replacement hinges