A fireproof outdoor blanket that is not only cozy, but actually protects against fire and pathogens.
- Pleasantly soft, cuddly and odorless
- Warming, antibacterial, antifugal and antiviral (incl. SARS-CoV-2)*
- It doesn't burn, melt or drip
- No toxic gases are generated
- Dimensions: 160 x 200cm
At first glance it's a chic accessory for the home - and that's where she likes to be. At second glance, a highly professional fire protection blanket that can simply do more and belongs in every off-roader - because it can take part in every adventure.
Tested for harmful substances
From external, accredited institutes.
Standard 100 OEKO-TEX
Highest standard -
also suitable for babies.
Made in Germany
Developed in collaboration with the fire department.
* The novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) will keep science busy for a very long time. There are always new findings. In autumn 2020, researchers from the Australian science agency CSIRO found that the virus is “extremely robust” at a temperature of 20 degrees Celsius and can survive for 28 days at this temperature on smooth surfaces such as smartphone displays. On porous surfaces such as cotton, the survival time is between 14 days and less than 16 hours, depending on the temperature.
The Jeep Experience outdoor and fire protection blankets give the corona virus no chance. The Pyro Tex fiber used was the first textile fiber in the world to have an activity of 99.57% (99% after 14 seconds) against the SARS-CoV-2 virus. This result was confirmed by an independent, ISO certified laboratory according to ISO 18184:2019.
That means: With the Jeep Experience blankets you not only protect yourself, but also those around you. This is particularly important in environments such as cafes, nursing homes or hospitals where many different people use blankets.